Friday, November 13, 2009

Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

My hair is really frizzy but I straighten them with my Nicky Clarke hair straighteners. It ok if i don't go outside but as soon as I do, my hair starts going wavy/frizzy and i look like a right monkee!! Lol. Does anyone know of any product of anything at all that can help my hair!?!?



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

theres this stuff called zero frizz its really inexpensive .you can find it at any pharmacy or walmart ,if you use that and comb it through your hair then flat iron it with your straightener. after you get it straight for shine when done just add a pea size of the zero frizz to your straight hair now just a pea size .you'll be ready to go .my hair gets frizzy too. luckily I'm a hair stylist so i got to learn about all these cool little tricks and happy to pass them on .good luck



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

yeah frizz eaze. i think it is by john frieda. it works well



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

No. But my sis used to have the worse frizzy hair eva! go to a hair salon they wll sort you out.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

try redken soft ends leave in conditioner



excellent



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

your hair is probably going all frizzy because of the moisture in the air! try using some serum in your hair. John Frieda products are the best for whatever your hair type



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

sunsilk frizz ease cream



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Anti Humidity Hairspray.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

dont care about your hair



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

ya sure u should use home product



i mean use curd with lemon in it so that which makes ur hair so soft that cant become fizzy easily



try it ??



it works !!!



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

Bed head it is 鎷?4 but will last you about 4 years you put i tiny bit on before you go to bead and wha la your hair is great in the morning and also use john freida frizz ease shapoo and straighning gel to get a slick shiny look



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

no don't know the answer, and I suffer it too. Does your frizz depend on the weather? I am all spruced up for a job interview and yet by the time I get there Hair is a buch of frizz, yet it is naturally straight. Damp air and my hair moves out to the sides and looks like a bush.



Don't know the answer.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

Frizz eaze, is what you need. Available in supermarkets, boots, superdrug.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

A lot of people with frizzy hair have used FAST (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) and found the condition of their hair has improved significantly.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

Go have a look in Boots the Chemist I saw a new product a few weeks back, that is basically a relaxer ii strightens your hair like a perm curls it. Looked like a great idea and if you start with less frizz then when it gets damp it is less likely to go frizzy :)



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

For my own hair to avoid frizziness I apply mouse (Pantane) all throughout my hair when is wet, and then after I have styled it, I then use Anti-Frizz by Garnier Fructis. I personally like this product because besides of keeping my hair frizz-free smells great.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

Body Shop has a Brazil nut line that works quite well.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

I'm not sure what the true name is because I use the off brand, but I believe it is called Silk Therapy. They have a whole product line. Shampoo, Conditioners, etc. I use the serum they have but its cheaper to buy the off brand. I get it at a place called Sally's. Not sure where your at so I don't know if they have a Sally's where you live. I have curly hair and when I straighten it I put the product in my hair, blow dry and straighten. It works great. No frizz. When I get home tonight I'll see what it called and get back to you. Oh yeah, the silk therapy doesn't give you that oily or wet look like some products.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

Anything by John Frieda, especially the Frizz Ease line. It is wonderful. He even makes a hairspray called Moisture Barrier, which works pretty well.



Uncontrolable FRIZZY hair :S ???!!!?

yeah, the humidity kills my hair also. this may sound stupid,but a good straightener helps. i use a chi now, its expensive, but so very worth it. also, i now use shampoo and conditioner by redken, its called smooth down, made expecially for frizzy/dry hair. after that i use paul mitchell anti frizz serum. I'm telling you, if you do all this, your hair will look completly restored and it will stay straight in the humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment