Monday, November 16, 2009

Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

First of all, thanks for taking a look.



Here i start.



I've got very curly hair naturally.



Never quite straightened it, so decided to try it.



Went and bought some decent hair straighteners.



Had it straight for about 2 weeks.



Straightened it like 2-3 times a week.



The problem i'm facing now is that it's not as curly as it used to be after i wash it.



The curls look rather messed up now.



And i really want my old hair back:'[



Are there any hair products, anything at all, that i can use?



Pleaseeeee help meeeee.



Thanks.



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

Yes I do.. my hair is the same way because I straightened it..



Well Not anymore:



Try this:



http://www.marcanthony.com/



Its the Curls one it really works and it smells delicious



How to put it on:



Take a shower



Leave your hair damp but not soken



Pour a drop of this product in your hands



Put it in your hair as you scrunch your hair up



Best results if you air dry..



Hope I helped



xoxo



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

Unless you want it to look like pine straw and then all fall out you better just deep-condition it and leave it alone. The hair can only take so much abuse before it turns to mush and falls out.



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

I dunno the first thing about this sort of thing, but perhaps you could go to a professional hairdresser and ask them to sort it out?



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

go to your stylist and explain the situation and she might help you if it isnt already ruined



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

don't straighten your hair anymore for a while k........ now next time you go shopping get some Horse shampoo (i'm not crazy it is in the section with hair products for black people) if u can't find any of it any shampoo down that Isle should do .... also get some of their leave in conditioner........ i realy hope this helps ...... it helped my mom



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

Use L'oreal or Garnier.It may help you.



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

There are a lot of hair products that can help you with your problem. They have curling serums that you apply before blowdrying or if you don't blowdry there are serums that you can apply as a shower and go sort of thing.



I would suggest either bed head products, or even garnier fructis... try to stay away from things like aussie or pantene (they will make your hair greasy and they leave plastic in your hair)



hope this helps you!!!



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

That's strange. I have naturally curly hair, but I straightenit everyday. It always goes back to curly. Did you use any products? I suggest just waiting it out, conditioning your hair a lot, and seeing how it works out. More products will make it worse. You probably just fried your hair straightening it. Don't forget to always use a heat sealer spray before you straighten it.



Help me pleaseeeeee. I want my hair back:'(?

use a deep conditioning treatment once a week and then use a shampoo/conditioner for curly hair.



there is a curly hair conditioner in a green bottle i think its fructis garnier thats really good and makes my curls frizz free and more defined. try it i cant remember the price but its only a couple of pound i think and it works brilliantly for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment