Monday, November 16, 2009

My hair is crazy plz help me!!?

okay my hair is like a frizz machine and i hav tried many different hair products but some are to pricey. i try to straighten my frizzy curls but that just makes the frizz worse!! and i hav a rele rele expensive hair straightener! do u know of any hair products that will help and are not expensive [[under $80]]



My hair is crazy plz help me!!?

I feel your pain. I have the same problem. I got a chemical straightener put on my hair. It worked for a while but I still have to use different products. One that I've found that really works is Silk Drops hair serum. I got it from Wal-Mart. I also use a heat protection spray before I use a heated tool. Use shampoo and conditioners made for frizzy hair. It may not seem like they help but after a while you will notice a difference. My shampoo, conditioner, and heat protection spray are all made by Suave. Its call Sleek. Give it a try for a month or 2 before you give up on it.



My hair is crazy plz help me!!?

u should straighten ur hair then put hair spray on it it should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment