Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How do i get my hair straighter???

I need a better straightener my hair is IMPOSSIBLE to straighten and my straightener is FRYIN my hair , whats the best kind? And is there any thing that i can PUT on my hair that will make it straighter?



How do i get my hair straighter???

i use a chi flat iron.. i got it from the salon i go to when i get my hair cut. its the best one ive ever used and it lasts a very long time.. it was about $150 but it is so worth it!!



How do i get my hair straighter???

I use the tigi hardcore flat iron. I have a hard time keeping my ends completely straight, and this straightener keeps them straight. Its the best straightener I've ever used. It's pricey, but its worth it. I straighten my hair daily and my hair is completely fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment