Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair dillema?

I went to the hairdressers a few days ago to get my hair cut. I wanted my hair layered underneath as I have thick, wavy hair which sticks out everwhere if layered on top. This hairdresser, who is not my usual hairdresser, said it look better layered on top and i reluctantly agreed. She said it would look great. Lo and behold, it was a disaster- pieces of hair are sticking out everywhere and it is impossible to manage. I've tried to straighten it but it won't stay straight for more than 2 hours even with the best hair straightener and hair products. I feel so ugly I can't even look in the mirror. What's more I am going to Europe for a student exchange later this year and I have to go looking like this. What do I do?



Hair dillema?

Your best bet is more products. I have thick, wavy hair, too and some days I can't manage my hair without a massive dose or Frizz Ease (I use the heat protection formula), and some silkening balm or creme afterwards. Sometimes the trick is just making sure you use enough of the product when you've got really thick hair, especially if it's long. I go through some hair products really fast because my hair requires so much.



Hair dillema?

um well u could always shave it%26amp;get a wig. LOL KIDDING i would never do tht um u could try to get strong hold hair gel stick it down, and make it more managable, and wait til it grows oh and SUE UR HAIRDRESSER lol.



Hair dillema?

well if u gonna go to europe u can get ur hair done there, they have the best salons.



Hair dillema?

hair extensions! i love clip in i take them out before i go to sleep lol



Hair dillema?

add wax to the ends of all your hair and pul them outwards.



it will give a shattered layered look rather than sticky-up frizzy.



hopefully this will help, i cant say alot without havin a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment