Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

well i have wavy hair and it sucks cuz when i wake up in the morning my hair is like a big ball of frizz! and when i comb it out, its still very frizzy.. i also have side swept bangs and when i comb that out my bangs become frizzy and poofy.. what can i do to prevent this besides a hair straightener? products dont seem to work! help appreciated thanks! :)



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

Wow, I had the VERY same probkem as you do until I actually TRIED to do something about it. Ok, if you haven't tried gel, then use it. Immediately after you take your shower, apply a small amount of gel ( any kind, because I have used a couple to experiment and have gotten the same results) to your hair. It depends on how much hair you have, but a small amount works best for me. Don't use too much, or it will make your hair greasy and nasty. After you have applied gel, ( and scrunched it into your hair) blow it dry. Now, I know that this sounds crazy, because blowing it dry usually makes it frizzy, but it works. Afterward, straighten your hair. I promise it will make your hair shiny and very silky. If it worked for me, it will SURELY work for you! Good luck and Happy New Year!



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

Garnier frizz control works for me.



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

There is Frizz Ease, i think its from John Frieda and friends say it works...



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

omg i have this same problem... you can either use this thing called Pantene Smooth%26amp;Shine Anti-frizz serum after you take a shower or you could buy a hair straightener... no never mind. you didn't want them, right?



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

maybe use some pink hair lotion



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

relax ur hair my older sister had the same exact issue.relaxing is supposed 2 make it easier 4 u 2 deal with %26amp;%26amp; it worked 4 her so maybe it will work 4 u.hoped i helped!



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

lets see have you tried a perm



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

Wow, I have suffered from the frizz for my entire life.



I just started putting flax seed oil in my yogurt every morning for breakfast. After about a month, my hair is shiner and softer than it was when I was 10. It is a miracle...really...not to mention the other benefits like lowering cholestrol.



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

A straightener would be the best way to prevent it...or you could use an anti-frizz cream, and blow-dry your hair straight with a round brush. If you wanted to wear it curly, you could use a curling mousse and dry your hair with a diffuser. Using an anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner would help a lot too. (I use Pantene Ice Shine,and it works great.)



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

Well I had that porblem too I went out and bought a really good de-frizzer ( oyu can get then like nay where) and used it like everyday



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

Sunsilk frizz control (in the green bottles)



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

hmmm, try some frizz hair and conditionors, like pantene, garnier, aussie,suave, etc. then maybe some styling sprays? john freida, is okay it just dosnt work that well for me. styling sprays and hair straighting might work and moose!



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

i have crazy curly hair and i use herbel essence frizz control and it is my savior!!! you can put it in wet hair and blow dry it out or you can use it on dry hair and calm the frizziness.



or i use frizz-ease serum little more expensive but WORTH IT!!!



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

gel, scrunching gel, straightner for the bangs



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

this make take a little while but use sunsilk anti frizz line of products. I dont really recommend the frizz serum but the shampoo and conditioner work really well. Also, to speed up the process, when you put the conditioner in her hair, put on a shower cap (to hold in the heat from the water) for about ten minutes or so and comb through it while the conditioner is in it and after you are done takin a shower.



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

Maybe you should try out a gel called dep number 11 hair spray called rave number 4x after you shower comb hair and apply gel and hairspray do not dry hair



Hair problems.. FRIZZY : (?

i have a few thing ok try sunsilk go to sunsilk.com and get some free samples of the blue pake for poffy hair



and garnier sleekin shine line i love it im black with nappy hair and i have the leave in cond and i falironed my hair and it's really silky and it have body and it really soft like whit people hair girl i love this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment