Monday, November 16, 2009

Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

GHD are a market leader and for good reasons so I'll be siding with them (although do read reviews before buying as there's one model that was prone to dodgy wiring).



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

Chi FTW!!



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

I'd use a Chi, and I do use them in a salon. Use a product for styling to protect your hair from the heat.



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

GHD - its in the name! (good hair day!)



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

I've used both and I love both. I have a Chi at home though that I couldn't live without.



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

ONLY go with a chi!



I paid $60 for something "as good as a Chi-without the price" online.



Not only did it break but it didn't get hot enough!



Chi has ions that seal your hair-ONLY GET A CHI!



It's worth the cost-trust me!!!!!



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

Dude, nothing can straighten your hair as well as a CHI.



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

i definatly perfer chi , ghd never helped me much and i have wavy frizzy hair =/



Hair Straighteners: GHD vs Chi?

Chi!!



I have a Chi, and I can not live without it!



Its the best out there, seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment