Friday, November 13, 2009

Static hair problem - fly away hair?

Whenever i use my hair straighteners i find that my hair often becomes quite static and fly away - how can i prevent this?



Static hair problem - fly away hair?

try this



http://www.helium.com/tm/698067/mayonnai...



good luck!



Static hair problem - fly away hair?

my hair is always frizzy so i use 'bed head spoil me defirzzer smoother and instant re-styler' it works great!



Static hair problem - fly away hair?

Try using a shapoo to prevent frizziness or some styling cremes designed for it. I usually put a tiny bit of gel in my hair and find that it helps.



Static hair problem - fly away hair?

find a dryer sheet you like the smell of,then use it.



Static hair problem - fly away hair?

I know this is going to sound funny but rub a dryer sheet though your hair and put it you back pocket



Static hair problem - fly away hair?

the dryer sheet does work wonders. also, maybe you should think about using a light product meant to protect you hair from the damage of too much heat... I have a Chi (flat iron)and Chi has a whole line of products. My fave is Silk Infusion. It smells really nice, protects your hair, and should help with those fly aways with out weighing your hair down.



oh, and if you can't find bed head or chi products at stores in the UK you should be able to find them on the internet. %26lt;drugstore.com%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment