Monday, November 16, 2009

Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

help!im going camping on wednesday for 2 nights with school as its my last year i HAVE to have straight hair,but there wont be any plug sockets for hair straighteners!i may sound vain but my hair and make up always has to be perfect!are there anyother suggestions of how i can keep my hair looking nice as its a frizz disaster without straightners please help girls! thanks x



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

Go with a poinytail or a braid



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

u can get big battery things with soccets in them frm mst diy shops



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

honey, shave your hair!



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

ok



brign hair spray 2 different kinds of brushes and make up perfume



every 1ce in a while use hair spray.. to keep it falt then brush your hair keep doing this for a while.. if it doesnt work..



so sorry!



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

french braid or ponytail



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

lots of conditioner! and u can even start by putting conditioner in ur hair and wrapping it with a warm towel and leaving it sit for a bout a half an hour than rinse it out.



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

Get a hair straightener conditioner like anti-frizz



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

Put it up in a ponytail.



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

You can get portable straighteners!



But also if any of you are taking a car get a power adaptor that plus into your cigarette lighter... you can plug in your straighteners from there.



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

u can try buying a travel hair iron, which runs on batteries.



or



i have a permanent solution for u, u can go for rebonding or relaxer treatment at a salon near u..



they strainghten ur hair permanently, it is no fuss, wash and wear.. hair has a nice gloss too, only thing,its expensive and takes about 4-5 hrs to do, depending on the length of ur hair. touchups are one in 6-8 months,



pls go to a good stylist, its important to do that.



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

straighten it be for you go and then don't get your hair wet because I'm pretty sure they don't have showers int eh woods so I think that would work...and then just hair spray it every morning and night and just put it up if it gets too messy...



Hope that helps



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

dont be so vain, perfectly straight hair is boring!



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

Pony tail is best that way it won't get in the way and you won't have to worry about how straight your hair is.



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

straight hair r not in fashion anymore be more fashionable!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

Ok, none of the other ones will work!!!



Try these straighten ur hair before the trip and leave it down. When u go to bed put it in a loose braid with a little straightening serum in it. When u wake up the next morning take out the braid and go have a shower. In the shower use a straightening shampoo and conditioner, these should smoothe down the frizz. Brush r hair IN the shower for andy knots or frizzes. Then like RIGHT after u get out of the shower pu it in 2 really tight french braids. When the fall out put ur hair in a messy bun and pull it really tight so it looks strraight.



REPEAT for the next day and night, or just get a battery powered one!!!! : )



Peace閳?br>Help!what can i do with my hair????!?



You can buy rechargable straighteners and I imagine gas ones too.



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

serum by john freida u can get a travel size one from boots for around 鎷? hope this helps



Help!what can i do with my hair????!?

Not always the best option, but when in doubt tie it up! Maybe you could ask someone to french pleat it for your or similar - this will give you a tidy up-do for the 2 nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment