Friday, November 13, 2009

My hair won't straighten anymore, is it my flat-iron?

I used to use my hair straightener all the time and it worked just fine. About 3 months ago I dyed my hair and all of a sudden it won't stay straight anymore. It gets straight but goes back to wavy within 10 minutes. I really don't think it's because I dyed it, but my straightener still seems to be getting really hot. Could it still be my straightener? If it is, which ones would you guys recommend I buy?



My hair won't straighten anymore, is it my flat-iron?

well i also dyed my hair and my straightener wouldnt work eather so i really think its the hair...:(



My hair won't straighten anymore, is it my flat-iron?

Your hair is damaged from all the heat application and the coloring.



My hair won't straighten anymore, is it my flat-iron?

Ask a stylist. If your straightener is still as hot as it was, I would definitely ask if the dye has somehow affected your hair. Chemicals can have really odd and unexpected effects sometimes. It could also be damaged because of the chemicals of the hair dye, or the combination of dye with heat styling. Make sure you always use products to protect your hair from heat tools.



I use Redken's spray memory styler on my hair to keep it straight. It's heat activated, and it even works all day on my friend's hair which is frizzy beyond belief.



http://www.redken.com/products/displayPr...



My hair won't straighten anymore, is it my flat-iron?

You should buy a CHI they are expensive but you get what you pay for. Also try some Biosilk Or the CHI Infusion. That will help straighten your hair and keep it smooth and silky! Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment